Pride in London is the biggest UK Pride festival and we have 35 wristbands for our members and their friends and family.
Our walk-in starts at 14:15 so we’ll arrange to meet before for lunch or you can turn up nearer the time.
Meet up at the Signal Box in Euston Station 11:00 for breakfast.
Meet Redbridge Council who will be in Regents Park at 12:30 for an informal picnic so contact us for details
We need to be at our meeting point by 13:30 pm.
Take part in the parade.
A social drink and food afterwards for those who wish to join us.
Note the following points below provided for the day by the organisers
1. Each participant must wear a wristband to take part in the parade including children.
2. Children must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for them during the walk.
3. All entrants must be in place in the holding rea at the allocated time – the march is at 12:00pm.
4. Pets are not allowed.
5. Participants must not be under the influence of drink or drugs; you may be reported to the police if seen by the volunteers.
6. Glass bottles are not permitted. Water stations are available for free topping up of your water bottles.
7. No obscenitites or offensive material must be displayed in the parade.
8. Keep pace with group in front and do not leave gaps.
9. Keep London tidy – take your rubbish with you
10. Soliciting donations or collecting donations is prohibited.
11. Sampling, handing out merchandise or other items to the public is prohibited.
12. All participants must follow the guidance and requests of the volunteers.
13. Participants will not be allowed back in the parade if they leave for any reason.
14. Participants must disperse at the end of the parade to prevent over-crowding.